Brookfield trustees have released the list of people who have applied to be appointed to fill the seat vacated by the resignation of Trustee Ron Haun.
The candidates are:
- Shannon Devitz, 7302 Wildwood Drive.
- Dustin Ghizzoni, 6683 Stewart Sharon Road.
- Timothy M. Gladis, 813 Valley View Drive.
- Catherine Hodge, 7808 Warren Sharon Road.
- Josy Kirila, 6963 Warren Sharon Road.
- Frederick L. Longley, 7867 Second St.
- Dion Magestro, 1956 Custer Orangeville Road.
- John Martin, 1425 Custer Orangeville Road.
- John P. O’Brien, P.O. Box 292.
- Roseann Sereday, 7591 Warren Sharon Road.
- Robert C. Wilson, Superior Street.
- Blake Yendrek, 6299 Merwin Chase Road.
Trustees Dan Suttles and Mark Ferrara will interview the candidates publicly at 6 p.m. Dec. 7 at the administration building, 6844 Strimbu Drive. Suttles said the appointment could be made that night, or at a later meeting.
The trustees have 30 days from Nov. 15, the effective date of Haun’s resignation, to appoint a new trustee, or the matter will go to the Trumbull County Probate Court.
The appointee will serve to the end of 2023.