A woodburner fire damaged a mobile home April 5 on Jane Street in Masury.
Creosote had built up around the chimney, and a breech in the chimney allowed the fire to spread and run along the roof line, Brookfield Fire Chief David Masirovits said.
The chief said he left it up to the occupants whether they wanted to stay in the mobile home, but he also alerted the American Red Cross to assist them, if they chose.
promoThree adults live in the mobile home, he said.
No one was injured.
The Trumbull County Auditor’s web site lists the owners as Walter A. and Cheryl E. Humes.
The call came in at 8:24 a.m.
Sharon firefighters assisted.